Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Promises, Promises: Hey, here we are in 2012. The year my son will graduate from high school. The year I'll attend my last IEP meeting. The year I'll have to pay for two kids in college. A banner year in many ways. I made some unrealistic resolutions yesterday on my About.com site, so it seems appropriate to make some promises here as well. I'd really like to make a resolution for the Mothers With Attitude site this blog sprung off of, and that is to find a less labor-intensive way to keep it up so that I can make it a living resource again and not something that gives me a headache at the thought of messing with. The site is currently a mishmash of iWeb pages and old-design HTML pages and a file structure that mixes the two, and every time I try to update it I regret it. Right now, I'm leaning toward bringing all that content over to Blogger, which would have the added advantage of being free. But then I'd have to resolve to set aside a large chunk of time for making the switch, and ... yeah, that'll happen. I resolve to try to figure it out before December 31, anyway.

No comments: